West Michigan Properties FAQS
Here are some answers to questions we typically get from new clients. If you don’t find your answer here, feel free to ask a new question at the bottom of the page, if you think it will benefit other people. If it’s more specific to your situation, please call us at the number above, or contact us here >>
What are SLPM management fees for long term rentals?
The equivalent of one month’s rent on booking, with a minimum $350 charge.
What are SLPM management fees for vacation rentals?
5% of property’s monthly income.
What are the fees associated with SLPM tenant placement?
None for the prospective tenant. All fees are paid by property owners, as above.
How long does it take to fill a vacancy for a long term rental?
It will vary based on the property and market, but typically we are filling properties in 3-5 days, year-round.
How does SLPM establish the quality of long term tenants?
We have a proprietary 3-step interview process that is very thorough, including detailed financial projections/budgeting. We feel this is the most effective method possible for matching tenants and properties. More about tenant placement >>
What is the process for booking a vacation rental?
- Review available properties at silverlakespm.com.
- Fill out an inquiry form for the property that interests you.
- Receive confirmation on dates, prices.
- Pay deposit to confirm. Check sent to owner.
- Receive initial information packet – locations of nearby amenities, events, critical phone numbers, etc.
- Balance is paid 3 days prior to arrival. Renter receives lockbox code.
- Arrive and enjoy your stay! Call SLPM if anything needs attention during your stay.